Can I Get A Dental Crown in Only One Dentist Visit?
One of the most common restorative treatments we offer at Montclair Plaza Dental Group is dental crowns. This is because when teeth are badly damaged, such as after a root canal or an injury, a dental crown is used to hold the natural tooth together to avoid an extraction. Our Montclair, CA dental practice offers same day dental crowns and other restorative solutions to help patients achieve healthy, beautiful smiles in just one office visit.
How Do Dental Crowns Work?
Crowns fit over the top of a damaged tooth to protect the sensitive tissue inside. The damaged tooth is prepared and then the crown is cemented on top, holding it together to keep the natural tooth from breaking apart.
A dentist will often use a crown to address several issues, such as:
- Fractured or cracked teeth
- Misshapen Teeth
- Supporting a tooth after a root canal
- Completing a dental implant
- Injured teeth
Dental crowns are constructed of durable materials such as porcelain, resin, or a composite material that is strong enough to endure the trauma of chewing. After a crown is cemented to the top of the tooth, it becomes a permanent part of the tooth.
Same-Day Dental Crowns in Montclair CA
Dental crowns are custom fitted to each patient’s teeth, and in the past had to be designed in a lab. We can now offer same day dental crowns, where digital pictures of your mouth and a special machine are used to create the crown for your tooth.
Montclair Plaza Dental Group uses advanced technology to design, fabricate and place quality ceramic and porcelain dental crowns during a single visit. Using E4-D digital technology we can create a beautiful, custom crown to restore a damaged tooth or replace a broken crown. This technology offers several benefits:
- Digital impressions provide more accurate treatment planning and less discomfort than traditional methods
- 3-D imagery creates multi-dimensional images of the mouth, allowing the dentist to design the restoration with precision
- Creates high-quality porcelain and zirconia dental crowns for a durable, comfortable, and aesthetically pleasing results
- Restorations can be done in a single office visit, eliminating the need for uncomfortable temporary crowns or multiple office visits
Schedule a Consultation
You don’t have to live with discomfort from a damaged tooth. Dental crowns, when created with E4-D, offer you a more comfortable and healthy smile in just one office visit. Schedule a consultation with Montclair Plaza Dental Group online or call us at 909-281-3624 today.